Monday 29 November 2010

New Blog!

It has been suggested that I should try to get my poems "out there" somehow. As I doubt that I will ever get published for mone or, for that matter, at all, I have decided to take the matter into my own hands and create another blog for myself dedicated purely to my poems. Howzatt!!!

Anyone interested can Google "Costa Chris´s Poetry Blog" and see if they can find me.

Chris J

LATEST NEWS!! Googling the above doesn´t get you anywhere and even the URL Blogger accepted for the blogsite is not recognised by Google.
What I have done, however, is to add the new blog to our list on the right and the link works(!). Now why should that be that the URL works as a link but not if you type it in at Google start page? Anyone wiser than me at computers able to advise???

No comments:

Post a Comment