Tuesday 15 March 2011

Just going for a test drive with my "L" plates.

Half of our readers had read by the time I realised that I should have been making notes.  Apologies.  Not a good start.  I do hope to emulate Chris though I think I might be struggling. 

Mary's poem about a 'lost Libido' did what poems should do, make us think. So when you find yours Mary will you help me find mine?

Ann exactly conveyed the feelings of time share touts.  I remember I was ill in Portugal when the touts started harassing.

Ann's piece about field exercised decimating the landscape but the compensation was a good outcome.

Douglas told us of his admiration for the no nonsense Judge, Judge Judy, who sorts out the bickering.

Well Folks, I hope I might have pictures at some point, but it may take a while.

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment